понедельник, 12 марта 2018 г.

Korean skincare has taken OFF in the past couple of years, but it’s still a relatively recent obsession on this side of the Pacific. There’s talk of the benefits of snail goo, bubble clay and charcoal masks, and I’m not sure any normal person really knows what “sebum” is. But I decided to take one for the team, and test out a bunch of the top trending Korean skincare products so I could share my experiences and honest review of each product.


Korean skincare has taken OFF in the past couple of years, but it’s still a relatively recent obsession on this side of the Pacific. There’s talk of the benefits of snail goo, bubble clay and charcoal masks, and I’m not sure any normal person really knows what “sebum” is. But I decided to take one for the team, and test out a bunch of the top trending Korean skincare products so I could share my experiences and honest review of each product.

Original article and pictures take https://xbeautystore.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий